My project uses perl to talk with a jabber server. I am sorry to post a question which seems too particular to jabber and not generic perl.

I am using Net::Jabber module to log on to a jabber server in a perl script. So I get a jabber connection handle which I call
$jabber

Now If my script uses fork() , I want to ensure that the parent process will continue to receive all updates from the jabber server and not the child process.
If I disconnect in the child process will the Jabber server not log out the parent too.

Thanks
Ram

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]