> Le mer 12/11/2003 à 19:48, Larry Sandwick a écrit :
>
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] mysql]$ ./data_loader.pl
> >
> > DBI connect('webmaster,blackhole','webmaster',...) failed: Access
> > denied for user: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES) at
> > ./data_loader.pl line 8
>
> Does the comma standing between webmaster and blackhole have
> to be there? I mean, don't you miss some double-quotes there?
> The error message containing [EMAIL PROTECTED] means you
> are apparently trying to connect to the mysql server running
> on your localhost, so on computer A, not B. Does that make sense?

I'm sorry I accidentally deleted the original post,
so if I'm way off I apologize.
The comma in the first part of the connect() looks suspicious.

Make sure it's

my $dbh = DBI->connect("DBI:mysql:database:host",'username','password') or ....

Can you log into mysql via command line with the same info?

HTH

DMuey