Hi-

I'm an absolute beginner to Perl.  I need to write a script that will take tables from
a SQL server database, somehow get them into HTML format, and automatically generate
an email to a list of users containing the info I just converted into HTML. All I can
seem to find online is generating automatic emails from web forms.  Can anyone give me
some ideas??  I would appreciate it.  I just started a new job and don't want to mess
this up......