Rob:

Thank you for responding to my post! I just got back from a long week end. Did not check my email....

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Wiggins D'Anconia wrote:

Mame Mbodji wrote:

I am researching some unix commands and I would like to know if someone
knows where I can find them online. I just want to know what are they
used for and if there are some available examples online.The commands
are: snapshot and sdtprocess.

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this.

/How to lose friends and alienate people/

Well it seems not to do with Perl, unless these tools are written in
Perl, so it might be a little OT....but....

What variant of Unix?  These are not tools that I have seen before, not
that I am an all Unix guru. Have you tried the old stand by of:

man snapshot
man sdtprocess

/R

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]