On Nov 16, 2003, at 10:22 PM, R. Joseph Newton wrote:

Kiko Uehara wrote:

If my question doesn't have enough information, please let me know.

Sure doesn't. The most important information concerning any program is
what real-world purpose [even if simulated] it serves. The coding comes
later.

I'm not sure I understand the new trend on this list to tell everyone they're not providing enough information. Two solutions were posted before these complaints. I know beginners often "simplify" what they think is the problem and make it hard if not impossible to help them, but I felt Kiko provided a lot of useful information. How many posters leave out the data file completely? I think we should be careful about which behaviors we are discouraging.

James

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]