It was Monday, November 17, 2003 when Tore Aursand took the soap box, saying:
: On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:08:46 -0800, perl wrote:
: > In any case, I'm wondering if use CGI is the package to use [...]
:
: Why don't you bother finding out?  'perldoc CGI'.  Search for 'upload'.

This isn't a proper response.  Please try to be more helpful.  We're
here to be extra helpful.  He's trying to find out, and it's possible
he just doesn't know where to look.

In this case, he's way off.  He's talking about FTP, and most likely
wants to look at Net::FTP.

  http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Net::FTP

  Casey West

--
f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n cmptr prgmmng.