At 06:47 PM 11/20/2003, Clint wrote:
Ah that's what's up! The findmodules script is only finding those modules installed with the new version of Perl (5.8.1) that came on FC1!

How can I modify the findmodules script to find modules that are available for use, even if I brought them in via CPAN using a prior version of Perl?

I think the way to do this would be to forget about using the rpm version of perl from now on. When you upgrade perl, upgrade from the tarballs. Then this won't happen the next time. There should be a way to tell yum to never upgrade perl from rpms.

-Mark

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]