Bob Showalter wrote:

> Browning, James wrote:
> > Can someone point me in the right direction to find a simple script
> > that will automate the creation of folders as needed?
>
> See also the standard File::Path module.

Of course you're probably right Bob. 'As needed' is likely
to mean the creation of an entire tree of directories. A lot
of Unix mkdir calls will do this anyway (but can this be
accessed through Perl, anybody?). But on VMS, Mac and Windows
File::Path::mkpath' does the job excellently.

This thread is the horse I'm backing :)

Rob