> Hello
>
> I want to set a user cookie and redirect to a different URL on the
same domain.
> I searched and found alternate ways of doing it.
>
> I am looking for a way to do using CGI.pm
>
> Suggestions?

What have you tried and what didn't work?  A cookie is really just a
part of the header (usually) sent before the Location or Content-type,
but presumably could be anywhere in the header. I am not familar enough
with CGI.pm's 'header' method to know whether you can invoke it with a
cookie/location combo, in general I call CGI::Cookie directly to build
my cookies then print them directly as their docs suggest, followed by a
standard CGI->redirect to my location.

Follow?

http://danconia.org