Casey West wrote:
> I'm beta-testing a robot that searches Google when new questions are
> posed to the beginners' lists.  I have no idea if it will be useful.

I'm not thrilled with the bot traffic, but at least it can be easily
filtered out now. Perhaps the bot should only address questions that have
gone unanswered for a while?

I wonder if the folks who take the time to craft a good subject line are the
same who will check the FAQ and do a Google search anyway, and vice-versa.

I do like Wiggins' idea of adding a link to the message when it gets posted.