-----Original Message-----
From: R. Joseph Newton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2003 8:42 PM
To: Ron Goral
Cc: Perl Beginners
Subject: Re: @INC paths on an IIS server

This strikes me as strange, because I have never had any problems using
module
placed correctly in relative paths, and I've never had to modify @INC to do
so.
This includes working with IIS.  Are you sure that the filename is an exact
case-sensitive match for the class name?  Windows doesn't care, but Perl
does.

Yes, I am ensuring the case of the file names called.

Have you telnetted into the directory to see what the view looks like from
there?  It should work.  Hmmm, what version of Windows and Perl is running
on
the server?

The box is mine at home.  I am operating Windows 2000 Pro with IIS
installed.  The Perl version is 5.61.