Tom Kinzer wrote:

> [...]

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.  It arose, though, from top posting.  The
relevant material you were responding to was buried down in the bottom of the
post--on another thread..  I still didn't see an example of the real data being
sampled, though.

Please avoid top-posting.  You have some very good input, but it is much harder
to follow the thread of discussion, if we have to hunt for the specific
material you are referring to.  I'm still not quite sure how the discussion got
from the simple data sample that showed in his OP, and the more comlex data
structure he indicates at the tail of one of your messages.

Joseph