On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 04:57:26PM -0700, Eric Walker wrote:

> Hello all
> While traversing a loop across and array, how can I access array
> positions further down the array, like say if I am on a loop looking at
> position 23, how can I check the value of say position 24 or 32 while my
> loop counter is on position 23.

Hmmm?  Add 1 or 9 to your loop counter?

Or have you not actually got a loop counter?  If that is the case the
easiest solution is probably to get one.

Or have I completely misunderstood?  Showing the code is usually more
productive than simply describing the problem.

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net