In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Eric Walker) writes:
>Hello all,
>When using the perl debugger, is there a way to load in the breakpoints
>and watch variables that I want from a file.  I am using it now and as I
>am debugging I am finding problems but when I start the program over I
>have to re-enter all my breakpoints and watch variables again. Can these
>be listed in a file and then read by the debugger to ease the amount of
>things to enter?

This is why I added the 'source' command to the debugger in 5.8.  You
can put debugger commands for setting breakpoints or doing anything
else you like in a file and execute it whenever you like.  Just list
the breakpoints and watchpoints and turn them into the appropriate
commands (a simple script will automate that if you need).

--
Peter Scott
http://www.perldebugged.com/