> My problem is one of destroying a block (object), making sure that I have no
> memory leakage.

Out of curiosity, when you say memory leakage do you mean that the
memory persists after the Perl process exits, or just while it is
running?  And have you verified this?  And, is the program a daemon
where the memory leak will build up over time?  (i.e. if the program
runs for 10 minutes you may just want to bite the bullet and let the
memory leak -- if it gets cleaned up when the process exits)

-Dan