Don't know if this is the correct list.. tell me if i'm wrong!
I'm doing perl bindings for a c library (gai). I've used swig with some
typemaps.. It works in mine pc, but when i've sended my works to gai's
author.. :
perl Makefile.PL works fine,
make works fine,
make install works fine!

but when he try to launch a simple example :
 ./hello-world.pl
 Use of inherited AUTOLOAD for non-method gai::gai_init() is deprecated
 at ./hello-world.pl line 9. Can't locate auto/gai/gai_init.al in @INC
 (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.0
 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/i386-linux
 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0
 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at ./hello-world.pl line 9

 mmm what is this? if you want i can send Makefile.PM and gai.pm
 hi!
 Luca

--
"Even more amazing was the realization that God has Internet access.  I
wonder if He has a full newsfeed?"