> Hi: I have a existing variable called $router which is
> "192.168.1.1". I want to create a array which looks
> like @Counter192.168.1.1.
>
> @Counter.$router does not seem to work.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Ravi

The first question is why?  I suspect first that the dots in the name of
the variable will not be allowed for obvious reason, second you are
trying to use symbolic references which are frowned upon, and prevented
assuming you are doing 'use strict' (you are aren't you?).

So what are you *really* trying to do?  I will suggest a hash as usually
this type of problem is solved by their use....

http://danconia.org