Off topic but this list seems to be filled with Linux gurus. Can someone
point me to some info on how to setup a Linux VPN server that will let M$
and Mac clients attach. Off list please.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...
What are some decent perl Mac editors?
Can you tell I just purchased a Mac :)
I love emacs but it seems so far I am only able to run it under a terminal
window. I like how everything in Mac uses the same movement commands as
emacs.

Is there anything I need to be aware of with using perl on a Mac? Should I
take the time to learn "apple script" what ever that is. I would rather
stick with my trusty perl :)

 Paul Kraus
 PEL Supply Company
 Network Administrator