"Singh, Ajit p" wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> could somebody let me know how do i compare the contents of an array that I
> have...
> To be specific.
>
> my array contains something like below

Why?  I see nothing uniform between the lines of the array tosuggest that they
should be handled as array elements.  What you show below looks like text,
possibly a block.  Is the whole block an array element?  That might be a
sensible arrangement, if you have a series of blocks of similar format.  If not,
then you probably need to rethink how you are loading your array.

Array operations on heterogenous data like that shown below will be exceedinbly
clumsy.  If you start by defining your problem, what data you have available,
and what information you want to generate from it, we can probably help you find
more appropriate ways to process it.

> Building configuration...
>
> Current configuration : 130 bytes
> !
> interface ATM2/0.10 multipoint
>  description config vp thru program for slot2
>  range pvc 10/32 10/1023
>   class-range dbs
>  !
> end