Mark Martin wrote:

> I'm pulling my hair out trying to find out how to upload this data. My files can
> vary in numbers of rows and column

Fix this first.  Your CSV file is not ready for a database.

 Develop a meaningful data struture, probably involving multiple table, since that is
usually indicated by the need to have columns of varying length.  Thyen focus on the
conversion to an appropriately nromalozed storage structure.  Saving the resulting
tables
from this conversion as CSV, and they will upload quite readily through DBI..Better
DBs will simply import them on demand given the right configuration prameters.

Joseph