Hi,

Richard Heintze wrote:

>I have an array of hashes. What function should I be
>using to interrogate each array cell when I want to
>know if it is occupied?
>
>  "exists" seemed to do the job nicely. What about
>"defined"?

exists only works with hashes. Please check the recent conversation about "Array
containment", where Rob Dixon advised me to turn my array into a hash to use the
exists function.

- Jan
--
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX. We don't believe
this to be a coincidence. - Jeremy S. Anderson