Greetings!

I would like to create a web page that will allow users to look at my
Novell NDS tree groups and see what users are members, and look at users
to see what groups they are members of.

I don't want to give them ConsoleOne or NWAdmin since some of them are
still looking for the "Any" key.  Know what I mean, Verne?

I tried Google and CPAN but didn't come up with much.  Any experiences
guru's been there and done that?

I am running NDS 7 under NW 5.0.  The Perl script will be running in an
Apache cgi script under RedHat Enterprise 3.0.

Thanx!

-Michael