From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 February 2004 21:53
To: Thind, Aman
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to su in a script if su needs a pswd ?

Aman> I pass through the else block as you had earlier answered to one Joe
Aman> Catanzaro though his question was strikingly similar to mine.

I just find it odd that nobody asks a question like that for at least
six months in my recollection, and then it pops up twice within two
days in two different similar forums.  So shoot me. :)

More often than not, it's someone who is interested in wasting a lot
of free resources.

See PerlTraining.Stonehenge.com for onsite and open-enrollment Perl
training!