On Sunday 29 February 2004 04:32 am, Katia Kermanidis wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> To tell the truth I am not really interested in becoming a Perl programmer.
> I only have one question: I have a Perl script and I would like to run it
> on Windows xp. Could anyone tell me which Perl I should install and, as
> simply as possible, what I should do exactly to run the script?
>
> Thank you all very much in advance.
>
> All the best,
>
> Katia Kermanidis

Hello Katia,

You may find the answers to your questions in my mini-HOWTO:

http://beaucox.com/mini-HOWTOs/win32-setup-mini-HOWTO.htm

or specifically:

http://beaucox.com/mini-HOWTOs/win32-setup-mini-HOWTO.htm#perl_010

for installing perl, and:

http://beaucox.com/mini-HOWTOs/win32-setup-mini-HOWTO.htm#command_prompt_009

for setting up the command prompt.

Good luck, and be carefull, perl becomes addictive ;)

Aloha => Beau;