Hi,

 I have to write my first Perl script . This scripts Searches for rare codons in
nucleotide sequence . The nucleotide sequence is entered by the user in the format
"ATTGCAATT.." and then the scripts breaks this sequence in the groups of three
alphabets like ATT,GCA,ATT...so no.and then I have a list of the combinations and
their probabilites like ATT (34.4) . I compare the breaked sequence against this list
and print out the total that is the sum of all the similar combis
 Please suggest .

Thanks