Hi,

Is there anyway to find out "Free Disk Space" in Windows using PERL?
Assume I have a function say GetFreeDiskSpace(). I can specify some path
as a parameter to GetFreeDiskSpace() and want to get the return value in
bytes for available disk. The path can contain "Local Drive Name" or
"Share Name" or "Shared IP Address".

Further enhancement to this can be, I pass second parameter to it for
specifying the how the return value should be i.e. "Bytes" or "Kilo
Bytes" or "Mega Bytes" etc.

Regards
~Suresh

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately