From: Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> As an exercise in making an LDP How-To as well as confirming my own
> limited knowledge of making a Perl module I wrote.
>
>  http://www.pcug.org.au/~rcook/PerlModule_HOWTO.html
>
> It is for beginners, just "do this" and it should work without any
> explanation.

Abstract:
        s/should be place in a module/should be placed in a module/

Section 5.1
        s/#user perl Makefile.PL/user# perl Makefile.PL/

The intro is almost longer than the real stuff. Is all this
legalistic chatter really necessary in such a short document?

Also you should include pointers to Perl manual pages explaining the
details
        perlmod
        perlmodlib
        perlsub