On May 7, 2004, at 4:23 AM, anish mehta wrote:

Hi all!

I am new to perl. Can somebody tell me about some link on internet from where i can find some scripts to begin with so that i can start getting style of writing code in perl. I have gone through o'reilly book and is looking for some practical exercises.

Any suggestions will be highly appriciated.

The archives of this list would contain MANY examples, as long as you remember that some will be less than perfect. Still, usually when someone posts less than ideal code, others post corrections and that could be very helpful to see.

Also, while not the code that you asked for, you did mention that you were looking for style information and you can find that in:

perldoc perlstyle

Hope that helps.

James