Hi,

I would like to initialize a hash of arrays and retrieve the contents of
hash.

For eg. I have two arrays.

my @one = ("abc", "def");

my @two = ("ABC", "DEF");

Now I will initialize a hash in the following way.

my %ModelPath = {};

$ModelPath{"1"} = [EMAIL PROTECTED];

$ModelPath{"2"} = [EMAIL PROTECTED];

When I retrieve the value from hash I have to do in the following way,
if I am not wrong.

my @temp = $ ModelPath{"1"}; #but here the temp[0] contains the whole
array "one" rather than individual "$one[0]".

Is there any other way to define a hash and retrieve the contents of it
properly?

Note: I don't want to define the hash of arrays in the following way:

% ModelPath = {

"1" => ["abc", "def"],

"2" => ["ABC", "DEF"]

                     };

As I want to use the already existing array in defining the hash.

Please give ur comments.

Thanks in advance

Suresh

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately