On May 18, 2004, at 9:54 PM, Lone Wolf wrote:

I need a site spider to stay in the same domain, but follow all links
(saving all files encountered) for saving an entire business site.  I
have been looking around but have not found the one I am looking for,
can anyone help?  It can be PERL or Windows or PHP, it just needs to be
locked to the same domain

It's Perl or perl, but never PERL. Windows is an OS, not a programming language, so I'm not sure what you meant there.

Maybe not immediately helpful, but I've heard the book Spidering Hacks is a good read.

James