ActiveState on windoze requires some 'extra fiddling' to get the command
line params to actually make it into @ARGV
On my winnt box I followed the directions ActiveState provided under
'Windows Quirks' under the getting started section
Basicall you modify the .pl file extension from {full path to perl}\perl.exe
{full path to perl}\perl.exe %1 %*

HTH

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]