Hello!
I have finally been able to compile perl from sources on this winnt box
using msys, mingw and a heaping helping of determination. I wanted to be
free of ActiveState Perl (ASPerl is a great resource - just not what I
wanted) so that I was not dependent on 'precompiled binaries' for modules
like DBD-Oracle (that specific module compiles without error on this machine
now). My problem:
Running the CPAN module (perl -MCPAN -e shell) I am seeing a number of
warnings about LWP::UserAgent functions being redefined. I am wondering:
1 What happened during the install of the LWP bundle that might have lead me
astray
2 How can I 'repair' the installation

I know I have omitted details, but I am hoping to attract the attention of
someone who has had a similar experience and knows where I have goofed. Any
help appreciated!
David