On Mon, 2004-06-07 at 21:35, Josimar Nunes de Oliveira wrote:
> <screen-copy>
> Microsoft Windows 2000 [Versão 5.00.2195]
> (C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador>ppm install GD-Graph
> Error: Package 'GD-Graph' not found. Please 'search' for it first.
>
> C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador>
>
> </screen-copy>
http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/
Has a copy of compiled modules as ppd(s). I am not sure whether I
installed from this URL.
I lost the URL from which I installed when I installed my stuff on
Windows. I don't have a windows box to test on right now.
Use the full URL of the ppd instead of GD-Graph.

-Tarun
--
        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in