Greetings,

I have an array with multiple rows.  Each row is a record with several
elements.

I wish to do two things:

Read each line and print out some of the data.
Find multiple related lines in a second array, and print out some of the data.

More specifically, in the first array is header information for an invoice.
In the second array are detail lines related to the invoice.
The key field tying them together is the invoice number.

Perhaps I am thinking too much like my old language, where the commands would
be "get next" and a "seek."

Thanks for your help.

Richard Hug