hello ,beau

 I have installed bugzilla on the windows, but failed on the linux!

 where?

 the perl module installation!

 I download the perl module from cpan, tar them and
  perl Makefile.PL
  make
  make test
  make install

 But some of them failed !
 e.g. DBD-mysql-2.9003
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] bugzilla]# cd DBD-mysql-2.9003/
[EMAIL PROTECTED] DBD-mysql-2.9003]# ls
ChangeLog    dbdimp.c  INSTALL.html  Makefile.PL  MANIFEST.SKIP  mysql.xs  t
constants.h  dbdimp.h  lib           MANIFEST     myld           README    TODO
[EMAIL PROTECTED] DBD-mysql-2.9003]# perl Makefile.PL
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 174.
readline() on closed filehandle PIPE at Makefile.PL line 176.
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 174.
readline() on closed filehandle PIPE at Makefile.PL line 176.
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 174.
readline() on closed filehandle PIPE at Makefile.PL line 176.
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 174.
readline() on closed filehandle PIPE at Makefile.PL line 176.
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 174.
readline() on closed filehandle PIPE at Makefile.PL line 176.
Failed to determine directory of mysql.h. Use

  perl Makefile.PL --cflags=-I<dir>

to set this directory. For details see the INSTALL.html file,
section "C Compiler flags" or type

  perl Makefile.PL --help

  so ,can you help?