Hi

I have the next problem.  The person push a button for <set value>, how
do I get 'n popup windows with three values.

$opt_t, $opt_v,$opt_c.   It has to open a fle with that criteria, and
have to create a file to save errors to with that criteria.  It is for
the usage that they have set.

exsample of values :                 my $usage =
                                                            "Usage: $0
[OPTION}\.\.\.
                                                            -v Version
Version Nommer van leksikon
                                                            -V Version
Nuwe version nommer
                                                             -t Taal
Taal van leksikon
                                                            -c Case
Case van file waarmee werk
                                                            -h
Show this help and

 ";

they then open the file as follow :           open(KORREK,
"<$opt_t.$opt_v.$opt_c.cwords.txt") or die "$!: Korrek.uc.txt\n";

and they send the tested result to :      open(KORREK1,
">$opt_t.$opt_V.$opt_c.Reg vir leksikon.txt") or die "$!:
Korrek1.uc.txt\n";

and then they write to the created file :         foreach my $l (sort
keys %korrek){

          print KORREK1 "$l\n";

           }

I want them to set the value and test the files.  The the output file
shoud be written with the values and the name.

Thanx