Perl> Several people responded individually with comments like this.
Perl> If the authors care, shouldn't they contact the ISP?  I mean, I
Perl> can't police the internet single-handedly.

No, but you can have enough sense that if the ENTIRE WORKS of authors
like me are *online*, someone is doing something wrong.

Please, don't tell me you sat there and had ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE.
What color is the sky on the planet where you come from?

So, even if you don't want to forward that to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (the
proper thing to do), the second best thing is REMOVE THAT LINK FROM
YOUR BOOKMARKS, and NOT SHARE IT?

Get it?

Stop taking money out of my pocket.  You offend me.