On Jul 5, 2004, at 2:57 PM, Jan Eden wrote:

2. Is it possible to change to content of what the handle so that
the __DATA__ Sektion of my skript changes?

I don't think it's a good idea to have a script write to itself. The DATA section is meant to keep static input out of the way of your processing commands. If you want to modify it, I suggest storing it outside of the script.

The above warning is excellent and VERY true, but to be complete and answer the question: Yes, it is possible. You reopen the DATA handle in read write mode. Careful though, as Jan said, "Here be dragons!"

James