Hello all. This is my first time back at Perl-Beginners in about a year.

Is there a fairly easy way to create context-sensitive help using perl? I've
just been asked to create documentation for a web-based software application
(I think it was developed in Perl). I know I'm going to create traditional
type of documentation for this application (some using Perl CGI), but I once
helped created online help using JavaHelp and XML. I thought it would be
good if I could ALSO come up with a perl-based documentation system that's
embedded in the application.

I have found documents on Tk-ContextHelp, but I couldn't tell how difficult
it would be to create. (I didn't have to learn much Java or XML to create
Help using JavaHelp-- it was really easy to do). I have pretty basic Perl
skills, but I have enough skill to be able to find programs and then tweak
them to do whatever I need  (usually concerning websites and interactive
documentation).

Also-- what does the Help window look like? Is it a pop-up window, with
expandable menu topics like JavaHelp and RoboHelp?

Thanks,

Deborah