shashideep nuggehalli wrote:

Thank you for ur concern . Btw , I do not really appreciate the use of
the term  "sucker" and I am not sure if such language could be used in
public mailing lists with out understanding the proper reasons for the
mail.

I simply agreed with the other poster as pasted below.  Take it or leave it.

This is turning into a flame so I'll end is now.

Regards.

n Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:54:30 -0600, u235sentinel