Marco Perl said:

>Hi, Could you tell me what version of Linux is the most stable and
>
>with most lib modules to do pearl and perl/TK?

Hi Marco,
Hmmm, how to start a flame war :)

<off topic a bit>
I use debian myself, which has a reputation for stability. So what. They're all good.
I reccomend using whatever distribution your friends are using or is popular at your
friendly local linux users group.

knoppix http://www.knoppix.org boots of a cd so you can play with it
while you make up your mind if it's for you without messing around with
hard disk reformatting until you are sure.

<back on topic>

As far as I am aware, all current distributions come with Perl 5.8+ as
standard, cpan does the rest for you, including TK.

--
Kind regards,
Hal Ashburner