Sorry for the newbie question but, I'm having trouble using the Perldap
module. I downloaded the binaries and I am trying to install them into
ActiveState's latest version of Perl for Windows. I put the contents of
blib/lib/Mozilla from the zip file in the Perl/lib directory (where the rest
of the modules are).

When I try to run the qsearch.pl example script from I get these errors:

C:\Perl\blib\eg\PerLDAP>perl qsearch.pl

Can't locate loadable object for module Mozilla::LDAP::API in @INC (@INC
contain
s: C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at C:/Perl/lib/Mozilla/LDAP/Utils.pm line
29
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl/lib/Mozilla/LDAP/Utils.pm line 29.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/lib/Mozilla/LDAP/Utils.pm line
29.
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl/lib/Mozilla/LDAP/Conn.pm line 32.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/lib/Mozilla/LDAP/Conn.pm line
32.
Compilation failed in require at qsearch.pl line 29.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at qsearch.pl line 29.

Any help is appreciated.