I am using RH9, postgreSQL and perl5. I would like to get my system to automatically
visit a site, go to the login url, login, browse to the mail/messages link and get the
messages one by one and save them in a postgreSQL database.

Also, I would like my system to post messages from the database through the webmail
interfaces of these sites.

I would like to do this with multiple sites. Is this possible with perl? What modules
do I need? Are any readymade scripts that can be adapted to my needs available?

All/any help/pointers greatly appreciated.

With best regards.
Sanjay.