OK, I know my subject is not the best, but I couldn't think of anything
better.  Here is my situation:

There is a website that allows you to search a database by Name or Number.
 Once you search by name it will provide all kinds of information
(including dates) for the search parameters.  I want to be able to search
by date, which is not one of the options.

Here is the site:

http://207.156.115.73/patraffic/startsearch.aspx

If you select "Search by Name" it gives you input for a name and both a
start and end date.  I would like to use a wildcard in the name to give me
every person that received a ticket on July 23, 2004.  Any ideas on how to
formulate this in a command line?

I want to be able to find a way to pull all of the tickets issued on a
specific date (i.e. all tickets issued on 8/02/2004) Right now, the search
is useless to me because a date search is not an option eventhough the
date is available in the database.