Hey all, I seem to have a block on figuring this out. Hoping someone
can help...

I have a process that grabs a CSV export (from Excel server list).

It looks something like this;
Name,Location,Function,IPAddress
uas123,123 street,Mail,10.11.12.13
uas321,123 street,Mail,10.11.12.14

What I want to do is load the whole thing into a data structure (I was
thinking a hash). So I can do a Net View $hash{IPAddress}, and then
print the results to an html document that lists some of the fields in
the CSV lines...

Any suggestions on what type of data structure (I have been thinking
of using a hash with the IPAddress as the Key, and the Val = a hash of
the CSV line (with the Key being the first or header line, and the
Vals being the data)?

Then how to do it? Specifically, How do I create hashs like this from
the data file above (getting all the keys and values from the CSV)?

%hash = (
    Name      => uas123
    Location  => 123 street
    Function  => Mail
    IPAddress => 10.11.12.13
)

Hmmm, I wonder if I just answered my own question by writing it down.

Thanks for any input/suggestions you may have!

--
Tim Musson
Flying with The Bat! eMail v2.12.00