Hi Chris,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Yeah I have tried that before I sent the mail to the perl group. I am
not able install perl using the package available in Active State. The
package that is available there is only for X86 Platform. It does not
allow you to install in 64 bit Platforms.

I tried copying the same X86 Perl Binaries into IA64 machine. I am not
able to see the results as expected in IA64 when I am trying to install
the printers using rundll32 command I am unable. The command is fine but
the program hangs in IA64 and is working fine in X86 Platform.

That is the reason I was searching for the installable Perl for 64 bit
platform.

Thanks and Regards
Suresh

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately