I wrote a program which will replace all the hardcoded things to some values specific
to one client. for example
designed a template
with <body bgcolor="<%bg_color%?>".

I have a config.txt file which says bg_color=yellow. This may vary with clients...some
like blue,....

I could successfully replace the files. the problem is after the replacing I opened
the HTML file..The look and feel is dfferent/..It is not ordered say is looks like
                                                                 "yellow">

This comes in two lines or so...I happen to saw some mail regarding indentation of
HTML files...with some pacakge in perl..It would be nice if someone could shed light
into this ...

Thanks
Anish