Errin> I say 'Perler' when I'm addressing this list.  Haven't had anyone
Errin> complain yet!  I haven't seen anything else!  Anyone else have some
Errin> suggestions?  The 'Guru's on the web are at a site called "Perl
Errin> Monks".  But what do you call a devotee, not a guru?

I've never heard of "Perler" (or seen you say it), and it sounds weird
to my ears.

"Perl newbie"
"Perl user"
"Perl hacker"

That would cover most of the spectrum.  Unless you're on P5P or P6-*,
in which case you are a:

"perl hacker"

Note lowercase p. :)