On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 00:26:22 -0700 (PDT), Denzil Kruse
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not a perl master, but can't you just do a:
>
> system("rm -r <dirname>");

What if its windows system? blahhh... :-000ps..!!
Moreover if it was some other **ix type system, I don't think the
above code will smell right when cooked. Thats what i guess though.
:-)

> Is that what you mean?
>
> Denzil
>

> --- John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > can the above be done with one perl function?

Yes it can be done using Perl. Read some doc... There are in-built
functions called rmdir, mkdir and many more.. Good way to start is
'perldoc perlfunc' for it.

[snip]

--
Cheers,