I'm using HTML::TableExtract to pull data from a web page.

the Table depth is always 6,1. It just sometimes is not there when
the page is brought up. How can I tell that the table is missing
using
this procedure. I'm trying to error trap this situation. It causes my

code to hang during the extraction of the data and writing it to
file.

$gExtractedTable = HTML::TableExtract->new(depth   => 6, count  =>
1);
$gExtractedTable->parse($gHTMLPage->content);

   print $pid, FIELD_DELIM;
   print outfile $pid, FIELD_DELIM;
foreach $ts ($gExtractedTable->table_states)
{
   foreach $row ($ts->rows)
   {
        print $$row[1], FIELD_DELIM;